The Show Malbec 750ml

Pickup in-store and get 8% off (not applicable to sale items). Delivery ($60min) within 2 miles of store. Shipping prices are subject to change based on actual cost. We will contact for approval before shipping. Due to holiday demand please allow 2-5 days for your item to ship. we cannot ship to AL, AK, AR, DE, HI, IL, IA, KY, MA, MD ME,, MI, MO, MS, MT, NH, NM, ND, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI


The Thieves were hungry to search beyond California for their next varietal, and so headed down to a land of cowboys to Mendoza, Argentina and found the perfect complement to their California Cabernet Sauvignon: The Show Malbec. Enjoy The Show!

13 in stock

SKU: 7-29095 Categories: , , Tags: , , ,


The Show Malbec is a delicious wine with flavors of blackberry, cranberry, white pepper and spice, with toasty vanilla and violets. The wine has smooth tannins, a velvety texture and a long, lingering finish.

Additional information

Weight 2 lbs

TA0.59 g/100 ml

Vineyards and Winemaking

This Malbec comes from two very special regions within Mendoza, Argentina. 85% of the wine comes from the acclaimed Lujan dec Cuyo sub-region from a vineyard called “El Alto”, which is 3,000 feet above sea level. This region brings dark fruit character and broad ripe tannins to The Show Malbec. The other 15% of the Malbec comes from the Uco Valley, which is south of Lujan dec Cuyo, yet closer to the Andes Mountains and at an even higher altitude. This region adds Malbec with more acidity and complexity. The Show Malbec was aged for 9 months in 25% new French oak.


The TEXSOM International Wine Awards, 2016: Silver
Dan Berger's International Wine Competition, 2015: Bronze
Los Angeles International Wine Competition, 2015: Silver
The TEXSOM International Wine Awards, 2015: Silver
San Diego International Wine Competition, 2014: Gold


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “The Show Malbec 750ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Seller Information


You Must Be 21 to Enter.

Please verify your age

- -

By entering this website you agree to GABA APP's Terms and Conditions and Privacy and Cookie Notice