Glenkinchie 12 Years Old 750ml
- Region: The undisputed champion of the light Lowland style.
- Appearance: Bright gold.
- Aroma: Aromatic, vanilla, cut flowers and beneath, a clean, toasty note. Increasingly sweet and creamy, with fresh citrus, lemon cheesecake.
- Body: Light, smooth.
- Palate: Crisp mid-palate then butter icing, lemon cheesecake, and freesias.
- Finish: Herbal and drying, a little like potpourri.
4 in stock
Fragrant, light and even creamy, Glenkinchie works magic when paired with cheese cake or even Cullen Skink.
- Store Name: New Z & J Wine and Liquor
- Seller: New Z & J Wine and Liquor
761 Manhattan Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11222
- No ratings found yet!