Dolin Vermouth de Chambery Blanc
$10.99 – $13.99
- Classical, fresh and clear, with a balanced sweetness.
- Spectacular in gin, agave, white rum or pisco-based cocktails.
- Pour in a pitcher over chopped fruit.
- Pair with fresh cow’s milk cheese or creamy bloomy-rind cheese.
- Designated style indigenous to the mountains of the Savoy.
Dolin is among the few remaining independent producers of vermouth and the last producing Vermouth de Chambéry. Dolin continues to make the authentic product according to the principles which earned Chambéry France’s only A.O. for vermouth back in 1932. This means production in Chambéry itself, maceration of real plants rather than pre-prepared infusions, and sweetening only by grape must, wine and/or sugar.
Exquiste Wine & Liquor
325 Knickerbocker Ave #A
Brooklyn, NY 11237
No ratings found yet!