Alain Geoffroy Petit Chablis 2018 750ml Store Pickup, Free Local Delivery $20 Min, Shipping Available
This wine comes from 15-20 year old vines grown on Kimmeridgian limestone. It is lively, pleasant and fruity. Lovely citrus flavors on a fine, minerally background.
12 in stock
Grape variety: Chardonnay
Exposure: South – South-east
Age of the vineyard: 15 – 20 years
Geology: Kimmeridgian limestone
Wine-making process: Traditional in temperature controlled tanks
Maturing: in temperature controlled tanks
Ageing: from 3-5 years or more depending on vintage
Apperance: Golden yellow, pale green in color. Bright, luminous
Nose: is young and fresh and you are transported by its vivacity in a whirlwind of fine, fruity, floral scents.
Serving Temperature: 10 to 12° as an aperitif or for the pleasure of tasting, 12 to 14° served with a meal.
– Mussels baked in a bed of pine needles
– Fish stew
– Conger-eel soup
– Deep-fried catfish or smelt-fish
– Blue trout
– Cheese fondue
– Grilled chicken wings
– Chicken fricasse with sour cream
– Andouillette grilled on vine stocks
– Veal escalopes flambé with Calvados and cooked in cider
– Fresh goats cheese
– Soft goats and cows-milk cheeses
– Warm pancake batter pie and genoese sponge cake
LIC Wines and Liquors
4480 21st St.
Long Island City, NY 11101
No ratings found yet!