Terms And Conditions
|If you would like your wine delivered or shipped to you we will contract with a third party carrier on your behalf to ship; by requesting delivery of your order you authorize us to do so. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcoholic beverages. Identification and signature required for delivery. We are not responsible for any breakage or damage of wine by the carrier and you are responsible for all insurance as well as shipping costs in accordance with our shipping policies. We make no representations as to your legal rights to ship or import wine from the state reside or into any other state; you are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws, obtaining all necessary license or permits, and paying all tax or other amounts due.|
- All orders out of state are shipped by FedEx and priced by their weight and value
- We unable to ship to PO boxes or APO Addresses
- We currently do not ship Internationally or to any international forwarding services
- All shipping orders placed after 2pm should be expected to ship no earlier than the next business day
- Carboard merchandising materials/packaging (ie: boxes or tubes) may be excluded from shipping unless otherwise specified by customer. (does not include high end wooden or metal merchandising packaging)
- Any deliveries that need to be re-shipped are subjecto to a $20 re-ship fee
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Gramercy Wine and Spirits Site:
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Access, tamper with, or use nonpublic areas of the Gramercy Wine and Spirits Site or Gramercy Wine and Spirits's computer systems. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access or tamper with these areas may be subject to prosecution.
- Frame or link to the Gramercy Wine and Spirits Site except as permitted in writing by Gramercy Wine and Spirits.