Veuve Clicquot Vintage Brut Rose 2008 750ml
The clear, taunt flavor moves into a more fully-bodied, structured and energetic palate. Its minerality reveals generous red fruit aromas from the Pinot Noir (Morello cherry) combined with notes of slightly candied citrus fruit from the Chardonnay. Hints of sweet pastries point to the wine’s long and slow maturation on lees.
- A bright pink color with light copper hues.
- Very delicate bubbles forms
- Fresh red fruits (strawberry, raspberry, cherry)
- Citrus fruit fragrances (grapefruit)
- Lightly spiced notes of cinnamon and vanilla
- Dried fruit and brioche notes
2 in stock