Valle Sauvignon Blanc Colli Orientali del Friuli 750ml Store Pickup and Local Delivery Only
- The white grapes of this naturalized French variety are harvested by hand in the vineyards on the eastern Friuli hills.
- Appearance: This dry wine has a dull straw yellow colour.
- Aroma; Well-balanced aroma of sage, fresh peppers, asparagus and pennyroyal.
- Palate: It is lingering and persistent in the mouth, with notes of white peaches.
- Alcohol Content: The alcohol content ranges from 12,5 to 13% by volume.
- Acidity: Its total acidity is between 5 and 6 per thousand.
- Storage: It can be enjoyed immediately and, if well stored, retains its aroma for years.
- Serving: The ideal serving temperature is between 10 and 12°C.
- Food Pairing: Excellent with light entrées, vegetable soups and creams. Equally good with herb risotto, soufflé and egg dishes.
4 in stock