The Glenlivet Scotch Single Malt 15 Year French Oak Reserve 750ml Store Pickup and Free Local Delivery Only
- Color: Deep, intense gold
- Nose: Creamy, rich, buttery
- Palate: Fruit and nut
- Finish: Lingering, sweet almond and spice
- Food Pairing: Full-flavoured venison dishes
- The 15 Year Old is deep gold in colour, and leaves behind traces of sweet almond and spice.
- Cask: French Limousin Oak
- Flavor: Sweet fruits, delicate spice
6 in stock
The 15 Year Old gets its distinctive rich and exotic character from a process of selective maturation in which a proportion of the spirit is matured in French oak casks. In fact, we at The Glenlivet were one of the first to use French oak for making whisky, a technique that has since been imitated the world over. The Limousin oak we use is cut in France’s Dordogne region, where it’s often used to mature cognacs. Its low density allows whisky to sink deep into the wood, and we carefully control how long the whisky matures in the casks so as not to overpower the desired result: a unique, pleasing spiciness.
Exquiste Wine & Liquor
325 Knickerbocker Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11237
No ratings found yet!