- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Appellation: Alexander Valley, Sonoma County
- Aging: 13 months in French oak
- Alcohol %: 13.5
- Vineyard Notes: 100% Alexander Valley
- Winemaker Notes: 96% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4% Merlot
A balance between restrained and untamed, much like the land where the grapes are grown. The nose is bright with notes of blueberries, malted chocolate, and a subtle floral note of violets. In the mouth, the wine is dripping with juicy blackberries and milk chocolate covered cherries, layered with mouth-filling tannins and spiced with a hint of Chinese five spice powder. The wood is well integrated and balanced, providing a perfectly structured frame for the wine’s generous fruit.
Out of stock
Enjoy this extroverted Cabernet with grilled hanger steak served with pan roasted Brussels sprouts and French fries.