- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp grapefruit zest
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Juice of 4 pink grapefruits
- 1 bottle Kim Crawford Rosé
- Rosemary sprigs and grapefruit wedges to garnish
- In a small saucepan bring sugar and water to a boil, simmer 10 minutes.
- Add grapefruit zest and rosemary, cover and let infuse 1 hr.
- Mix in grapefruit juice and Kim Crawford Rosé, strain through a fine sieve.
- Freeze, mixing every few hours until solid.
- Serve garnished with rosemary and grapefruit wedges